Thursday, August 16, 2007

Jae Kay Is Going Away... Again!

Sorry Dear Constant Reader, I am being a very bad blogger at the mo. I've got a busy day ahead of me. I've got to go into London at lunch and buy some new clothes (so soon, I hear you cry, after last time? I know... Shopping makes Jae sad). Then after work I'm going to go back to the flat, get packed and head to Lympne by a late evening train. Then tomorrow Zoe, and Lee, will be picking us up from there as we head to Cornwall!

For those who don't know Cornwall is Britains Brittany... with cider and everything! Here's our route. It's a long bloody way!

Why are we going to Cornwall? Because John and Vixie are to be taking part in some strange ritual known as "marriage". I know... I haven't a clue what that is either!

So I won't be posting again until Sunday evening at the earliest. Stay tuned!

Last night went out to the Local and got drunk. Had a very good appraisal at work yesterday so any excuse!

Oh and two other things: Firstly following on from yesterdays post about shaming the people who are domesticating Dave the Dolphin.... I've found an example from April...

But Richard Tozer, whose rowing boat was used for the filming, said: "He was just coming close to the boat."

Mr Tozer insisted he would never have done anything to harm the dolphin.

He said: "We were just out having a nice day in the sunshine with my children, and seeing a dolphin there is a wonderful thing to see."


What a lovely day out... let the dolphin get used to nice boats with nice children... so it bloody gets itself caught in a propeller when a motor boat comes to visit next. Good thing you'd never do anything to harm a dolphin Mr Tozer, because if this is what happens when you don't try to harm it I'd hate to see what would happen if you did.

And the other thing... there's a poll on the right hand side of the site... please vote!

*EDIT* Oh and guess who has a letter in Gay Times this week? Hmm... I wonder who that could be...

5 comments:

  1. Have fun in Cornwall. I've never been there and would love to see a show at the Minack Theatre. It's the one built into the rocks and overlooking the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy Cornwall -I haven't been there for quite a long time, but liked it a lot. Also hope you get round the notorious Gatwick/Heathrow bit of the M25 without too many problems - maybe the Friday evening traffic will have slackened by the time you get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh Bill....you dont know Jae well at all do you....The wedding is tommorow...so in Jae speak that means leaving 36 hours before you need to be there...So he left last night at 9pm so he could get picked up in Folkestone for 6am to be there in plenty of time for tomorrow ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in Cornwall. Remember if you catch the bouquet it means you are next to get married!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:27 pm

    What? Gone again?

    But wait, it's Sunday already, you're almost back! Tell us what happened in Cornwall.

    ReplyDelete