Friday, August 10, 2007

Movies I'm Looking Forward To...

The Mist

It's Stephen King. It's a monster movie. How could I not like it? I even love Maximum Overdrive... so anything Stephen King does/inspires I can handle (except for Children of the Corn when it gets to about part 12: Grown-ups of the Corn).

Aliens Vs Predator

Come on! Aliens. Predator. It's gotta be better/longer than the last one.

"Cloverfield"

A monster in New York. Viral advertising. I WANT TO SEE IT!



Meg

Who loves sharks? Jae loves sharks. Who loves prehistoric animals? Jae LOVES prehistoric animals. Who is going to scream when this finally gets released? Answers on a comment people!

Halloween (2007 Remake)



I'm looking forward to this, with some trepidation. I love horror movies and the original Halloween was amazing. I hate it when things are remade, but I live in hope that this will bring a new dimension to the Michael Myers saga...

Jurassic Park IV

I've been looking forward to this for some time. If it doesn't get made I will be hunting down those responsible and going all Annie from Misery on them!

In other movie related stuff, Jim recommends the following tribute to Sommersturm

No comments:

Post a Comment